Faculty members who serve as advisors and/or advising coordinators in the Schools and Departments assist students with academic planning before they participate in a program. Students are required to meet with their assigned advisors prior to receiving permission to attend a study abroad program. Students should bring a copy of the credit approval form to have specific courses approved for their term abroad.
Education Abroad Programs
- Education Abroad 101 for Advisors
- Information on Exchange Programs
- Search for a Study Abroad Program
- Suggest a New Program Affiliation
- Review an Existing Program