CUAbroad Photo Contest
Photo Contest 2018-2019: Submitting Your Photos
- Catholic University students who participated in an approved education abroad program during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Faculty and staff who traveled abroad for Catholic University during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Participants may submit a maximum of 1 photo per category.
- CUAbroad may re-categorize a photo if it would otherwise not be chosen as a finalist.
- The student who enters the photo must be the person who took the photo.
- Entries must be in jpeg format, no larger than 7MB each.
- Entries will first be judged by CUAbroad.
- Finalists will be displayed at the 2019 Education Abroad Fair.
- Students will vote for the winners. Prizes are awarded to the best of each category and to the best photo overall.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, September 4, 2019
Contest finalists will be revealed at the CUA Education Abroad Fair. Students and faculty will have the opportunity to vote for the top three winners.
The winner of each category receives a scratch-off world map to show off their travels!
The Grand Prize winner receives an online masterclass with world-famed photographer Annie Leibovitz!
CUAbroad 2017-2018 Photo Contest
2017-2018 Photo Contest Winners:
Best Color: McKenzie Miller (1st Place) Best Color: Austin Williams (Runner Up) "Best Beach Boxes of Brighton Beach" "Chinese Street Markets"
Best Culture: Veronica Camp (1st Place) Best Culture: Stephanie Cardonne (Runner Up) "Pagoda" "Portobello Market"
Best People: Alexandra Patterson (1st Place) Best People: Claire O'Brien (Runner Up) "A Stroll" "The Pope and the Swissguard"
Best Places: Stephanie Cardonne (1st Place) Best Places: Austin Daily (Runner Up) "Vista de Castelo de Sao Jorge" "A Hong Kong Sunset" CUAbroad Grand Prize Winner: Grant Czerwinski "Night Light"